Monday, June 27, 2011

I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU


I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU =)


These three years I learned a lot of things with Paqui and Kelly. These last lessons were fantastic and I have enjoyed them because it's the last year we are going to be in the same class. =(

My experience with Paqui was very exciting because I learned a lot of with her and I think is the best teacher that I have had in these three years. All her classes were very interesting and you learn a lot of things about life.

The things I like were the project about one organization on Glogster. In this project I learned things about my organization and things about other classmates' organizations. And the activity that we are doing with Kelly, the video of “Tanto Monta, Monta Tanto".” I think the next year we can do more songs, because with these songs is easy to learn the important things of the unit.

The things I didn’t like were the day that Paqui was angry with all the class and the day that all the class were late and she sent us to the library. I like all the units but the best unit for me was the unit about the paintings.

I think next year we can continue with the blog of Social Science and we can continue to be all the class in the same class. =)

3ºA is the best class I've ever had, because in this class we participate all in this things and we helped each other. I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU =(

In this class we do a lot of parties in Manuel’s house and in the classroom too. I like this class for the next year because I love all my classmates.=)

Please have a good summer and the people who have failed, please, study. I think we could have another dinner with KELLY AND PAQUI. JEJEJEJEJEJEJ

THANK YOU PAQUI AND KELLY FOR YOUR HELP.

3 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Mari Luz,

Well done. You´re one of the hardest workers I ´ve ever met.

There are some mistakes on your post:

- These (plural) three years.
- These last lessons..... and I have enjoyed them because it´s the last year we are going to be in the same class.

-... teacher I´ve had in these yhree years.
- ... and you learn a lot of things about life.
- ... on Glogster... about other classmates´organizations.
- ... we are doing with Kelly.
- ... we can do more songs, because with these songs...
-... she sent us to the library
- ...next year we can continue with the blog
- ... the best class I ´ve ever had
-... I love all my classmates
- and the people who have failed, please, study
-... we could have another dinner.
- Thank you.

W´ll have more paintings (and parties) next year. And of course, we´ll sing more songs. I´m baking them ;)

See you tomorrow.

Mªluz Ortiz S-Manjavacas said...

Hello Paqui!!
Sorry about the late, because I have stayed in a camp and I can't checked this before. But now it is right.
Bye bye Paqui, I like the video.

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Mari Luz.

Well done. I hope you had a good time in the camp. If you see your clasmates, please, tell them that they have to write their last posts. There are still many students who haven´t done it: Rebeca, the Yolandas, Carmen, the two Lauras, Enrique, Ángel, Isabel, Ana Isabel, Manuel, Juan Carlos, Dani Rodríguez, the two Beatrices, Carlos and Andrea. I´ve sent them several e-mail to remind them to write, but they don´t pay attention to me. It doesn´t have to be long, but they have to do an effort.

The video is very funny and we have received international congratulations. You can see it on Facebook. Go to my wall and you´ll see what other teachers say about you ;)

Have a nice summer!