Thursday, June 23, 2011

My experiences...

For me this year has been a different way of learning Social Sciences and I liked the unit of the Catholic Monarchs, because i'ts an easy unit to learn and I disliked the unit of policy because I bored a lot with this theme...


I'll never forget this experience of been all the bilingüal programme together because next year in 4 of ESO we won't be join because each one choose different subjects...

I would like to be with you (Paqui) next year again.

You drew a different hue in the classes...

Image: http://www.fondosgratis.com.mx/items/paisajes/playas/1193_huellas-en-la-arena/

2 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Dani.

Congrats again for your award!

I think you could explain your opinions a little bit more: why you liked and didn´t like these units.You could also add something about the projects you´ve done and explain which ones you most liked.

"Aburrirse" is "to get bored".

You should also review the spelling: you´ve written "I would like to bo with you". "Bo" means "body odor".

If things go well, we´ll have Social Sciences in English next year. More history (contemporary history). Very interesting units.

See you tomorrow, Fernando of Aragón;)

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

The picture is really beautiful and suggestive: holidays, but also going forward, future...