Friday, June 24, 2011

An unforgettable year

This year it was the best year for me because it was the first year that all of us have been in the same class and this was fantastic because we were more united. The best unit for me was unit 5, called the "political organization of societies" because we have learned about the different forms to rule a country, the things that a country has to have and also what the political organization of Spain is like. And I dislike the unit about the Renaissance, Humanism, Reformation and Counter-Reformation.

I think that the blog was a good idea to remember the things we have learned in the lessons and it's also useful to study every day but in mi opinion the problem of the blog was that we have not participated so much on it.


I'll never forget this special year for all of us.
3ºA forever

1 comment:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Diego,

Thanks for sharing your opinion. There are some things you have to correct:

- This year has been the...
- "Political organization of societies" (a title has to be in inverted commas)
- The things that a country has to have and also what the political organization of Spain is like.
- Renaissance, Humanism, Reformation and Counter- Reformation, in capital letters.
- ... the things we have learned in
the lessons and it´salso...
- You can write I´ll never forget or I´m not going to forget... ever

I also think that the unit about politics is one of the most interesting ones in 3rd year. It´s very useful to learn how the institutions work and what their powers are.

See you on Tuesday. I have a meeting on Monday and we won´t have time enough. Have a nice weekend.