Sunday, May 6, 2012

Francisco de Goya, by Yolanda Rubio



View more PowerPoint from Yolandalowes
Well, I have liked this project, because in this type of projects, althoug they are difficult and long and you spend a lot of time on them, after you have done it you feel really good and you know a lot of things about the project. I have liked that we have done it on a power point presentation that we have never done one in Social Science, so these are new ways of learning, because you work a lot with the information until the project is finished. The most difficult thing for me is find all the information, because if you look for it you find a lot and you have to summarize. Goya has a lot of good and amazing paintings, but the one I like most is the "maja desnuda". But for me Goya is one of the best painters, and his change of mind is very interesting, how he changed his paintings.

No comments: