Saturday, September 27, 2014

26th Semptember 2014

Hello I'm Rodrigo

I have some problems with my computer, and I have to write this post with my brother's computer, because my computer is broken.

Today in Social Sciences the teacher Paqui has explained that we have to correct the mistakes of our journals.

Then, the teacher Paqui has told us some information about the proyect of the Renaissance art, and we have worked in class. Jose Luis and I are doing a good job, and your works? Tell me in the comments to this post

We have copied some vocabulary ( I'm posting in now)

-scuba diver: buzo
-scuba diver suit: traje de buzo
-auction: subasta
-to sell at auction: vender en una subast'a
-ground-breaking: pionero

Later Paqui has showed us an intertaining video on the digital whiteboard . I'm posting another video that explain more or less the Renaissance. I like it!


Goodbye classmates!!


2 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello Rodrigo,

These are my comments and corrections. Remember to erase the words in brackets and correct what you have in bold font:

- ...I have to write this post with my brother's computer,

- ...has told us some information about the project of the Renaissance
art

- José Luis and I

- Tell me in the comments to this post.

- I'm posting it now

- scuba diver suit

- ground-breaking

- Word order: ...has showed us an entertaining video on the digital whiteboard. Remember that place, manner and time complements have to be placed at the end of the sentence.

- I'm posting another video that explains the Renaissance more or less. The complement of manner, at the end of the sentence.

I think the video you found is very complete. Thanks for your initiative. Bye!

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

One last thing: include the label of your group and another one with your name. Bye!