Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friday 7th November 2014

Hi!
Today in the class of social sciences we have the first exam of the year, it consists of 5 questions for the people who pass the renaissance project and 6 questions for the people who failed the project.
The questions where a little bit long (I have written four sides of paper) and in this questions you have to explain:
-The Indies (all of them).
-Some contents about Phillip II or Charles I.
-Link some important people like kings, validos, etc. with what each of them did.
-Complete some gaps about reanaissance in the hispanic kingdoms, etc.
-Define the features, chronology and different styles of Renaissance art (for the people who failed the project)

I think that I will obtain a good mark, and I hope so, also I hope that all the students pass the exam.

Good luck!

Pd: I'm publishing the journal today because yesterday I have problems with Blogger.

Bye!

2 comments:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello,

You still haven't included a picture and I've told you many times. These are my corrections:

- Social Sciences in capital letters and Renaissace too. You should know this already.
- we have taken the first exam of the year, it has consisted of 5 questions for the people who passed the Renaissance project and 6 questions for the people who failed the project.

-and in these questions you had to explain

-The Indies (all about them).

-Match some important people like kings, validos, etc. with

-I'm publishing the journal today because yesterday I had problems with Blogger.

That's all . Correct this quickly and I hope your Baroque project will be better than the Renaissance one.

Bye!


Paqui Pérez Fons said...

The questions were a little bit long

I told you to add a picture. You haven't corrected anything again.