Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday 19th June 2015

Hi! I'm Gustavo.

Today we haven't do to much things because almost half of the class have missed today.

First fo all, I has gave my complete notebook to Paqui and Paqui have give me my make-up exam. I pass it with a mark or 5.5.

Later we have seen a presentation about how the nazi germany expand over the world. The Nazis spread almost by all the world. Very few countries were those that were not invaded. Later some countries like United kingdom and Russia, recover all the world and invaded Germany too.


The world under the Nazis

Finally we have show a documental about the World War Two. In the documental appear some old gentlemen that explain how was the life when they are in the war.

Like everyday we have copied some words in the glossary:

-Divertionary operation: Operación de distracción.
-Landing: Desembarco.
-Air raid: Operación de bombardeo.
-Stripped pijama: Pijama de rayas.

This is my last journal and I wish you to have a good summer! Enjoy it!

Bye!

1 comment:

Paqui Pérez Fons said...

Hello,

These are my last corrections to your journal:

Today we haven't done too much things because almost half of the class have been absent today.

First of all, I have given my complete notebook to Paqui and Paqui has given me my make-up exam. I have passed it with a mark of 5.5 points.

Later we have seen a presentation about how the Nazi Germany expanded all over the world. The Nazis spread almost by all the world. Very few countries were those that were not invaded. Later some countries like United Kingdom and the USSr recovered all the territories lost and invaded Germany too.

Finally we have seen a documenta ry about the World War Two. In the documental (appear) some old gentlemen (tha)t explain what the life was like in the Nazi camp of Mauthausen.

Like everyday. we have copied some words on the glossary:


Bye!